star studded.

 The sun definitely hit my head at a weird angle in my photos from my Saturday outfit but I didn't feel like retaking everything since I still love all the outfit details you can clearly see. This is the official debut (on my blog) of my newly acquired vintage Wilson's star studded leather jacket in my first ever outfit with it! I have been dreaming of having a star studded leather (or suede) jacket literally since I outgrew my favorite coat ever in 2nd grade that was suede and painted with beautiful gold stars with a black shearling hood that unzipped to lay flat--it was amazing, I wish I had pics of it! Anyway, this jacket was just dreamy and unique in a world of much smaller studded star jackets. Plus I love that the sleeves have zips,the back has adjustable waist tightening snaps and it literally came to me looking, feeling, and smelling completely new and unused. It was truly a fantastic find at $50, so I didn't want to wait for the seller to get back to me on measuring the bust and waist becaue I didn't want to risk somebody else buying it! I decided to take a bit of a gamble even though the buyer said it would best fit a size 0 - 2 (I'm size 4 most often), I looked up Wilson's Leather size chart for size Small (the label) and I also eyeballed the photos and decided it would pretty likely be a good fit on me---and it is! Oh yeah! I'm so glad!
This is probably going to be some version of my 'weekend uniform' the rest of winter. Especially since my husband said I was 'dressed like a goddess' which made me feel so good! He really likes when I wear these pirate boots and my berets! I have so many biker jackets at this point that I don't know if he has a preference or notices which one I wear, haha.

 I'm wearing: star jacket-poshmark (Wilson's), jeans-levi's, boots-vince camuto (eBay), sweater-anthropologie, tank top-old, beret-eBay (China), bag-coach ny bucket crossbody








 Are you even half as crazy about biker jackets as me? Do you have any star studded ones? How would you style it? xx


Comments