19 things: winter item wishlist

for 2019, I'm doing 19 lists or 19 things. If you have any requests, PLEASE COMMENT!
This one is about 19 winter themed things on my current wishlist!
blanknyc 'kingpin' overalls @$168
spiderman into the spider-verse sweatshirt from Amazon @$29
lunar crescent moon earrings from amazon @$14.50
lace up sleeve crop sweatshirt (would be SO cute over dress) @$14.50 plus shipping from China

o ring zip retro boots from China @$15 I love a good o-ring 90s style zipper and silhouette but I usually have trouble with the sizing from China since my foot is usually a 39 and there sizes usually go up to 39 which runs small, in my experience!
I like to prepare ahead with birthday cards! these are an adorable 48 card set from amazon for only $11
Icyzone lace up back wireless sportsbra from amazon @ $14
Guess 'holly' lace sleeved top @$69
Miss-chevious checkerboard tee @29
littlealienproducts handmade socks from Etsy (I would also happily take any and all socks by Lotta from Stockholm)
honeybee necklace by James Avery @$105
tea forte deluxe gift tea chest @$75
Roawe beautiful dress from China is $28
nine west 'eltynn' otk boots, sadly sold out on poshmark (picture credit via poshmark) in my size but if they go on sale for the right price somewhere else, I would definitely snap 'em up!
lime crime 'venus' eyeshadow palette is $38 at Ulta and would be a great gift or little something to treat my/yourself!
Castener crochet espadrilles @$120 they sell this fancy espadrille brand all over and I'd like a pair one day! I love how authentic and classic they are.
'Yapi' by Fly London is sadly sold out at Nordstrom Rack but they are $167 on QVC and will thus stay on my wishlist for a while

These discontinued Swedish Hasbeens are sadly sold out at Poshmark (via image) but they are definitely wishlist material and I definitely would LOVE a pair of yellow Swedish clogs to brighten up my winter feet (and it's usually mild during the afternoons in AZ).
Jaashii pack of steak knives in the rainbow unicorn color to match my other silverware! It is $20 for a six piece set of knives which I think is really fair!
Betsey Johnson heart safety pin earrings are $25 and super duper adorable. I'm a sucker for rosegold also!

That rounds up my 19 things list for winter wishlist! I know some of the things are summery but keep in mind that I live in the desert! Hope you enjoyed it. Anything you would want to buy?
What's top on your winter wishlists?
xx

Comments