19 Red Shoes

my beautiful new Sandgrens Clogs!!!
1//MIA 'sofia' @ $89//3//dr. marten 'jadon' ON SALE here
2//Junk Gypsy @ $300
I just got my red Sandgrens discontinued super high Milan style clogs from Poshmark in the mail this week so to celebrate, I'm giving you a list of 19  desirable red shoes. Please, help me justify the fact that I have 3 pairs of red shoes (which seems slightly indulgent) by enjoying this list of 19! Starting with
the awesomely embroidered Junk Gypsys above!
the list continues...
Frye 'campus' @$326
Fly London 'Yarn' @$225
get the full list of brands & prices from my shoe board HERE
 Fly London 'rug' @$149

Fly London 'Yada' @$230


Frye 'sabrina' @ $260

Do you own any of the above red shoes? Do you wear red shoes? How many pairs do you have?
Let me know in a nice comment below!
xx


Comments

  1. I love red shoes and what you picked are fantastic shoes!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here for the sneakers!! Great!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love red shoes and these are so amazing.
    Lovely ones.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about buying a pair of red boots yesterday! But they didn't have my size. Anyways, hope are not lost, will keep on looking, eheh :) Frye 'sabrina' ones look really good!

    xoxo,
    Bri | https://blog.brigitadaisy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might get some red clog boots next Fall--not sure yet! I love the Frye ones for sure, they are tempting. Now is the best time to buy boots!

      Delete
  5. Red shoes are always winners in my book! I love the boots!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new shoes are lovely! :) I only have one pair of red shoes and find them a little tricky to wear, I really need to wear them more often!

    Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :) I just posted my weekday wear linkup, I'd love you to join! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog! Thanks for commenting! I'm the opposite, I have four pairs of red shoes and have a bit of a red shoe addiction D: xx

      Delete
  7. Such a nice collection of red shoes.
    http://keylineexim.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.