pizza, please!

 Do you like leftover pizza? Hot or cold?
Do you have a Blaze chain near you? They delivered us some a few days ago and I've been rationing it and also finally remembered to wear my pizza cat tee when actually eating pizza!

I think I can only wear this dress with this beret because they are almost an identical shade! I last wore it HERE with a biker jacket!

I last wore my pizza cat tee HERE with boots and a trench, way different vibe!

I am debuting my Liberty Clogs that I just got on Thursday! I'm so excited to style some campy and kitschy Americana type looks and just pull some navy and red and white looks together with them. They are SO beautiful and I just love stars (as you might now).



 I'm wearing: beret-free people, tee-thrifted, dress-japna (tj maxx), clogs-Sven Clogs (gifted), sunglasses-Moschino (poshmark)



 As Spring is really heating up, I'm leaning even in more fully into Prairie vibes. There's something special about prairie cuts that make me feel girly, floaty, twirly and also slightly like I'm wearing a fancy nightgown. I'm totally into it.

What have you been wearing in quarantine?
Does getting dressed help make you feel 'normal' like it does for me?
Are you doing anything to celebrate Easter?

Happy Sunday, xx

Comments

  1. I am a sweater and jeans girls during this time because its still chilly here in Chicago. Love this breezy skirt and I adore the fun tee!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh good call on bundling up! So are you strictly deep dish pizza? Thank you so much xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.