pink lemonade.


 Today, I'm living out my best 'tall drink of pink lemonade' life!

Happy Cinco De Mayo to anyone celebrating (safely)!

I last wore my pink maxi dress HERE
I last wore my pink clogs HERE

Sven Clogs is having a big Memorial Day Sale in just 20 days...here are my two picks that I am considering buying!
Circle dot punch clogs, $240, will be on sale for $192 (I bought these secondhand in the wrong size on a whim and I fell in love and definitely want a pair that fits!) 
Sunshine yellow bow tie clogs, $119 (closeout) will be on sale for  ONLY $9
 Now I'm a bit on the fence about the top pick because it is still a lot of money but will think carefully about it and weigh my other top contender (which is thirty dollars less) HERE. What do you think?





 I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, headband worn as hatband-century 21 (old), dress-tj maxx, clogs-Sven Clogs, pearls are vintage, earrings-instagram giveaway, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted)

 Slowly. some of my thrift stores are starting to open up again this week, with masks-in-place rules. I'm just not sure how I feel about it. I miss thrifting SO much but would never want to put my health at risk with the deadly disease still spreading like crazy.
I'm trying to still stay at home as much as humanly possible. I definitely feel grateful for my pool and my pets and the safety of my home more than ever!

How are you all doing? xx

Comments