Miss Patina Contest Post.

My theme for this #mphomefun Miss Patina (stay at home) style/creativity challenge was that I'm a big FAN of the brand (get it, cos I have a fan prop?)! 

 beret last worn here HERE
musical cat blouse last worn HERE
white cat boots last worn HERE
Dress is NEW to the blog, I picked it up at TJ Maxx a few months before Spring in preparation for Spring and my full lean into the prairie vibe. I can't wait to show you guys how cute it is on it's own too! The back has pretty buttons and the sleeves are fluttery...it's definitely a princess dress, in my opinion (and my husband agreed).
 I'm wearing: blouse-Miss Patina, Dress-marshall's, beret-Miss Patina, glasses-dolce & gabanna, fan-vintage, boots-dr martens crackle bow, cat boot charms-Miss Patina


 I don't know if I'll win the $50 shopping credit, but I definitely want their wool trench coat with cat embroidery the most from the brand...maybe for my birthday! The $50 might go towards THIS...I don't usually win but wish me luck! xx

Comments