first jacket of the season.


 This is one of my special occasion dresses! I last wore it for my husband's birthday. I'm not typically the body-con type of gal but this one definitely makes me feel pretty sophisticated and it seemed like the right choice for a special alumni Happy Hour today!
Unfortunately, it was crazy raining, so I added my beret and matching trench coat for protection and liked the outfit so much that I added some recent sales from my Poshmark to the post so I could use it in an instagram ad!

Sales have been pretty good and I'm very grateful.
This is the week I'm starting to test out and get more information about cross-listing on different selling platforms to boost my customer base! I will update on here and keep track of how it goes!

I just wore my bag and same clogs yesterday (what can I say, I'm feeling them both) so you can easily look back at that outfit if you haven't seen it yet!

I last wore my cute green dress HERE in July, for my husbands birthday celebration!
 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, trench coat-anthroplogie, bag-vince camuto 'chica', dress-boutique, clogs-swedish hasbeens 'suzanne' (poshmark)




 Have you ever been to a college reunion or alumni event? How was it? What did you wear? :) xx

Comments