marilyn monroe dress.

 This white halter fifties-inspired pin up cocktail dress is one of the last items I thrifted from my Savers.
I was hoping to wear it on a date night or even to Spring Restaurant Week (which I was so excited to go to at least two new places) but alas, it was not in the cards.
What better time to just wear it to try it on for size and have my own Marilyn Monroe moment in?

I last wore my gold clogs HERE
I last wore my pansy trench HERE during a downtown art day that feels like it was in another life.









 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, sunglasses-pac sun (old), white dress-thrifted, trenchcoat-elevenses (poshmark), gold clogs- c/o Sven Clogs


Happy Saturday! xx

Comments

  1. I feel the Marilyn vibes in you!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.