COLOR MY CLOSET: pink!

Happy Thursday! Almost Valentine's Day, staying with my running sweetheart February general style inspiration so far (especially this past week)!

This dress is NEW to the blog, I recently got it on Poshmark (last month) specifically for Valentine's Day week and because it was my absolute favorite dress when I was 14 and wore it to several parties and events. It's just so pretty and the perfect shape and fit! I love it. 

I last wore my beret HERE with a totally different black and pink look!
I last wore my black heart clogs HERE with a cactus themed look! It was back in the Fall since it hasn't really been sandal weather for a while!
I last wore my floral moto jacket HERE with a punk vibe casual look!

 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, pearls-eBay, jacket-joa (marshall's), dress-maeve (poshmark), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens (eBay) very similar HERE

 Happy Thursday! Any fun plans coming up? The Mr. and I are thinking of doing something different and going bowling or possibly having a spa day...xx

Comments