rainy western.

I am trying to cut back on style challenges this month because I did all 29 of one account and like 5 other ones in moderation at the same time...it was EXHAUSTING and made my head spin!
This month, I'm going back to my roots, sometimes western, sometimes girly, sometimes grunge & always thrifty mixed with thrifted!

My hat is for sale HERE
My bag is for sale HERE
My jacket is for sale HERE 
I last wore my green prairie skirt in the snow HERE !
I last wore my top HERE with different boots & a short tulle skirt!
My last rainy day look with my umbrella was HERE






 I'm wearing: hat-thrifted (for sale), jacket-thrifted (for sale), top-thrifted, necklace-thrifted, skirt-anthropologie, boots-justin (eBay), bag-thrifted (for sale), umbrella-totes (target)m sunglasses-anthropologie (old)
 My mom insists that this skirt needs boots so I finally gave it whirl! I do still like how it looks with clogs also!
I'm SO glad that I finally had a super productive start to my week. Whew!
Happy Monday! xx


Comments