let the shoes do the talking.

 Sometimes you just have to let the shoes speak for you instead of the rest of you outfit, & these clogs have a lot to say!
I kept it simple and got some sun with my straw hat. I'm just wild about my new (to me) d-ring belt. It goes with a lot of my outfits!
Sven Clogs is having a huge Spring Sale so PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! Even on already outlet-priced clogs! 25% off sitewide.

I last wore my cage dress HERE with some layers for NYE inspiration.
I last wore my holographic clogs HERE with double denim.
D-ring belt last worn HERE for St. Patty's day.
Straw hat last worn HERE with an oranges themed outfit





 I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, dress-thrifted, belt-ralph lauren (poshmark), clogs-Sven Clogs (on black base), glasses-dolce and gabanna, necklace-upscale cheapkate, earrings-amazon, bracelets-vintage/ebay (mix)
 How are you doing? I wish you a lot of happiness and sunshine in these uncertain times. It is hard to think about the state of the world but easier to take it day by day, stay HOME, and count your blessings...xx

Comments