halloween '19.

 Happy Halloween! Today, I am my favorite pokemon of all time...Gengar! Also I am giving a bit of a nod to ghost-type trainer Agatha, before she was a little old lady, back in her hey day 90's original Pokemon Stadium character art when she was a middle aged lady with rockin' purple hair and two super strong gengars that kicked my butt in the Elite Four levels!

Yes, I'm a bit of a gamer girl and nerd, sorry, I'll stop!
Three years ago (see top right pic) I even carved a Gengar pumpkin!

I last wore my Gengar tee HERE
I last wore my purple pleated skirt AND purple clogs HERE with a Sailor Moon inspired look!

I haven't worn my Gengar backpack on the blog ever (it doesn't fit very much) and my Gengar hat I've ended up letting my husband keep it since it looks so cute on him and he doesn't exactly have the extensive hat collection I do!

I've seen a lot of Haul videos on youtube and costume reviews (sexy and otherwise) and I think it's important to just remember to be yourself even on the holiday. You don't need to show a ton of skin or don cheap and itchy polyester...just be you and the most fun and memorable costumes are sometimes simple and home made or comprised of things you already own, like this one for me! I was so sick last year that I didn't even dress up at all but this just feels great. I think this look would be great for a comic con or gamer even too if I go to one any time I'll keep it in mind!




 I'm wearing: hat-hot topic, sunglasses-oui fresh, tee-uniqlo, skirt-poshmark, backpack-little tokyo (CA), socks-Israel (keds), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens heart high

 Happy Halloween! Stay spooky and stay safe! xx







Comments