Saturday in navy and plaid.

 Today was just a really chill & lovely day of doing some housework, meeting a good friend to do some shopping (she needed shoes for an upcoming wedding), and seeing a movie with another good friend (more on that soon!).

I last wore my denim cold shoulder top HERE (on the blog) but honestly, I brought it on my DC last month and wore it a bunch while on vacation. It's super versatile, flattering and just easy to style and mix up with different outfits!

I last wore my navy clogs HERE with a lemon-themed look!

I last wore my red crescent bag HERE with an orange-themed outfit!

I last wore my plaid ruffle hem dress HERE with red clogs and a statement necklace.



 I'm wearing- cold shoulder denim shirt-thrifted, dress-anthropologie, sunglasses-pacsun (old), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), sweater socks-American Apparel (old), clogs-Sven Clogs 'halter tops' in navy suede
 Happy Saturday! xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.