1.21.19



 I finally wore my cool cord flare pants that I got on mega clearance from anthropologie last month! They are definitely a statement piece and a throwback so I thought that pairing them with a mini backpack and some Maguba clogs would be the way to go! I'm really happy with the look I wore and it was super comfortable. I love when pants fit me right and I don't even need a belt. That's a good feeling.

 I wore: anthropologie top, anthropologie cord flares, kate spade backpack, maguba clogs

 I think my favorite picture from this shoot is the one where the sunlight is just swallowing me up! I love the feelings of warmth and heavenly glow that I somehow was able to capture on film in this moment...

I hope you like my cord flare styling! Do you have cord flares or any cord throwback clothing? How do you style it? Let me know below!
xx


Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures and I'm so in love with your pants! Btw I'm your first follower and it would be great if you follow me back :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That backpack is so cute!! Love the random patches, make it look special <3

    LackaDaisy

    *LackaDaisy*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.