shades of taupe.


 I was SO monochrome today that even my husband made a comment about it! It was fun though, and good practice for my first self-created saguaro style challenge that I'm prepping for (next month).

I last wore my taupe Svens really recently HERE
I last wore my pretty smocked dress HERE

I've worn this long sleeve top TONS, I even recently brought it to my D.C. trip and I love traveling with it but I don't think I've posted an outfit on the blog with it yet so here you go!


 I'm wearing: dress-fox's, clogs-sven clogs, long sleeve top-thrifted, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted)

 Happy Tuesday! I got in these pics just minutes before the sky opened up and the rain poured down! xx

Comments

  1. This is giving me some taupe-goth inspiration. Seriously! If this were all in black wouldn't it come across as a romantic goth look? It's that dress – It's got its own balance of vintage, BoHo, and ethereal mystery.
    Yay rainy days! It's currently raining here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I see what you mean, I definitely get some Victorian vibes, especially when I have super long sleeves like this top has! That's cool that you are having rain the same time as me! Thank you xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.