indigo blues.


 Today, I am participating in several #stylechallenges : a 'denim your way,' a 'thrifted chic' one, and a 'slip and slide' kind of vague one which I would call this a 'slip on and go dress' plus it has a slip built in, which I love! Most of my outfit is thrifted, my bag was a birthday gift from my mom and brother from the Coach Outlet and my sunglasses were on clearance from Anthro a while back. I like dressing in one color palette. The navy, indigo, and blue vibes just kind of called to me and came together pretty easily. I was unsure at first what shoes to wear and was between my nude clogs and these and I thought these were just a little bit more interesting with the outfit and also matched my lip gloss!

 I'm wearing: denim shirt-thrifted, dress-thrifted (universal threads), bag-coach sunglasses-anthroplogie, cactus earrings-local artist, clogs-swedish hasbeens 'lacy cognac' 

Do you like to wear one color family for some outfits? How do you style your summer denim? Hope you have a nice rest of your day! xx

Comments