foggy with a chance of lemons.

 Happy Thursday!
The thrifted chic style challenge on instagram is done but I'm still wearing a lot of secondhand things, which I love to do.
I am debuted my hand-me-down sweater (from my mom) and also my NEW Sven halter top peep toe clogs in navy suede! I definitely prefer the halter top style in suede since I have skinny little sensitive ankles, they have a lot more give. Also this style runs smaller than other Svens in my experience so it's nice that the suede just has more flex overall. I wanted a pair of navy clogs for a while and these fit in really nicely!

I last wore my circle purse HERE with a cactus-inspired look.
I last wore my lemon skirt HERE a while back, it's a bit more 'summery' but I think the longer length and navy base color would do just fine in cooler months!




 I'm wearing- beret-eBay, necklace-thrifted, sweater-anthropologie (secondhand), skirt-the limited (poshmark), bag-vince camuto 'chica', clogs-sven halter top peep toe, medium heel in navy suede

 The sun is a bit out of sight. It feels like there is a thick fog in the air and it was tricky to take well-lit photos today but I did my best!
It's almost the weekend, and my brother is coming in tonight all the way from NY so that is exciting.
I'm looking to having my family back home for the Holidays and Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorites.
How about you? xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.