party stripes.


 For me, the colors and vibe of this dress just scream 'PARTY' so I like wearing it for Special Occasions. At work, I wore it for awards events and for real life, I wore on it birthdays and nice dates which I get to go to BOTH of today! Woohoo! I'm pumped. It's not very often that I have such a busy Saturday and I definitely enjoy spending a lot of weekend time on the couch but it's also nice to mix it up a little sometimes. Especially since this is the last weekend of AZ Restaurant Week and I hadn't been to any yet! This is my time!

I also wore my cat bag yesterday so not going to link it!

I last wore my party stripes dress HERE with the same clogs but with different sunglasses, different bag, and a different necklace! Check it out.
I last wore my teal heart clogs HERE with a fun all-teal-look!




 I'm wearing: sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), bag-kate spade, dress-bailey 44 (anthropologie), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'Heart High' in turquoise (discontinued color, but still available in red or nude!)


 I hope you are thriving and celebrating your Saturday with loved ones also! Have a great rest of your weekend! What's your go-to party dress or look? xx

Comments

  1. I love the wrap style of this dress and the colors are beautiful!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.