what was forwards is backwards.


 I can't believe it's almost officially Fall! How? My favorite season! Today is the kind of day that I just want to lay in bed with some good books and a cuppa. Anybody else? We did some entertaining and had our last swim of the summer in the pool last night (it was cold)!

Have you ever ordered or bought a shirt without trying it on, never worn it, and then tried it on backwards and realized it was just right? That's what happened with this choker neck tee for today's look! (I thrifted it two years ago and just never wore it because it was too low cut for my style).
I like the rust shade of red very much for Autumn inspiration!
My other fall palette will consist of: white & off white, orange, mustard, and olive green. To be honest those are my most worn colors anyway...

I last wore my asymmetrical skirt HERE for a purple outfit!
I last wore my Suzanne high clogs HERE for a casual weekend look with a message tee!
I last wore my circle bag HERE with a really fun avocado outfit!



 I'm wearing: tee-thrifted, skirt-sun & shadow (poshmark), bag-vince camuto 'chica', clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'Suzanne' (poshmark), necklace-marshall's


 How was your weekend? Hope you enjoy the last few bits of it! xx

Comments

  1. The shirt looks perfect worn backward! You did good on that decision :)
    I like to see that your cute handbag is still getting lots of love in your outfits. That was a nice purchase. You'll probably get to wear it year-round because of its color. Who doesn't love fall colors, right? Goodbye summer (and totally jealous of your swimming pool party. I went swimming ONCE this season).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah I love this purse! I think I'm going to bring it to a wedding next month, it definitely looks a little dressier without the strap! I love mustard and olive colors all year for sure! Oh no, I love to swim so very much, it really gives me peace. Hopefully your Fall has lots of fun times ahead! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.