before the big apple.

 Today was a pretty lowkey day, I spent a lot of time with my mom and her poodles and since Ruby was barking at me when I was trying to take photos today, my mom took her outside and let her feel included in the shoot! She's really such a cute and sweet poodle. She was wild for the longest time but finally (at almost 2 years) seems to be settling down a bit!

I wore my apple dress that I last wore HERE --the main change I did was cut and retie the straps because they were too long before! It just feels more comfortable and fits me better now. I wore it with matchy black and red clogs last time!

I last wore my red leather bag HERE with a pretty polka-dot dress.

I last wore my gold ankle tie clogs HERE with a pink and denim themed outfit.






 I wore: sunglasses-oui fresh, dress-thrifted, bag-thrifted, liebskind berlin, clogs-sven X loeffler randall (eBay)

Happy Wednesday, as crazy, as it is, I'm only a few days away from flying to NY! xx

Comments