sun & strawberries.



 I like challenging myself to style the same items in different ways and this strawberry top is no different! I last wore it in THIS outfit with more of a monochromatic vibe and silver clogs instead of gold. I've been having fun matching my fruity style with actual fruit in my fridge this summer. I think it's a lot of fun, it's stuff I would eat/use anyway, and my instagram followers and friends seem to like it too!
It's been super duper hot this week. I'm looking forward to spending some time with my best friend later! She recently moved far up North for a job so I'm really hoping to see her as much as possible when she's in town!

 I played with a couple of different spots in my yard because when it's this sunny, it's tricky to get the right lighting.



 I'm wearing: top-anthropologie, jeans-nanette lapore, sunglasses-pac sun (old), necklace-katherine tess (old), clogs-sven x loeffler randall (eBay) 
What's your favorite summer fruit? xx

Comments

  1. How does one get in contact with you. I'd love to have you do a custom photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I responded to your lookbook message! Just let me know on there what you were thinking and I'll let you know if it's something I'm comfortable with! xx

      Delete
  2. What fun top and love it with the flowered jeans

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.