matchy mustard.

 My husband is the supreme monochrome-look wearer in my household but every once in a while, I enjoy being super matchy too! Today was one of those days when I decided to go very mustard but break it up with my blue starry overalls and new red purse. To me, this is the perfect Sunday outfit, a little snazzy but comfortable and good for a bit of driving around the valley and hopefully, visiting our favorite lunch spot while spending some quality time with my in-laws!
 I found these mustard Maguba Rios on Poshmark for the crazy deal price of $55 and couldn't pass them up. I have the same pair in rose gold and they are definitely one of my favorite clog silhouettes. I'm just wild about the art deco style side swoops and loops and I love the cut outs on the vamp. They are really flattering!

 My tee was the only souvenir I bought myself from our Europe Spring trip, it has little origami animals all over and is the perfect length (not too long, not cropped). Obviously it is also a color I have a bunch of in my closet...I got it in Barcelona!

 I'm wearing: jacket BCX (poshmark), overalls from Marshall's, Maguba clogs, Springfield tee, Balenciaga sunglasses, liebskin berlin bag


Comments