4th of July.

 Happy July 4th! (If you aren't from the USA, happy Thursday, almost Friday!) This post was inspired by my current Poshmark Campaign, it's my personal instagram ad. Honestly I'm very behind it because I advertise Poshmark to friends and family all the time anyway---it's such a great app. I got this awesome convertible skirt/dress on there last summer and I love it so much that I'm tempted to get it in another color! HERE are some current listings for great prices on Poshmark, search word 'Elan' (that is the brand).

I honestly wasn't super motivated (if it wasn't for the Poshmark push) to do photos at all today, I've been feeling pretty sick but I was happy when after taking a long afternoon nap, my husband invited me for burgers! We had an impromptu little date night and drove home to the beginnings of neighborhood fireworks and the sight of cute little kids with sparklers. I used to love sparklers when I was little. There are some heart ones I definitely want to buy on Etsy if I ever have a July 4th party with kids!
Anyway, energy running VERY low.
 I'm wearing: top-thrifted, skirt/dress-poshmark (Elan), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens (you can buy them HERE)

I hope you have a GREAT weekend! xx

Comments