blue snake dress.


 I know I kind of hated on and criticized these Sandgrens Morocco post a while back (I've owned them in three other colors before this and felt like an expert on the style) but I honestly missed the simplicity and true 50's style of the shoe when I got rid of my old ones. There's just something undeniable attractive about these clogs, despite the fact that they make my feet look deceptively fat/wide from certain angles. I decided, angles be damned and I was able to snag this color for a great deal on Poshmark and I'm glad they are back in my clog rotation because they are just so unique and comfortable and SUPER RETRO like, whereas SH are very 70s and Sven is modern and sister to No. 6, these Sandgrens just scream 50's pin up to me for some reason and I am here for it!

 I'm wearing: bag-coach x disney, dress-banana republic (thrifted), flower crown-old (nordstrom rack), clogs-Sandgrens Morocco HERE



 If you're wondering why I'm posing with vanilla gelato for many of these pics it's due to today's style prompt challenge from #simplystyledjuly which is 'very vanilla.' I just wore an all white look a couple of days ago so I wanted to come at it more literally so I could wear whatever I wanted, hence the frozen vanilla treat!

I had this dress posted for sale for months (no offers or considerable interest) I'm debating whether to keep it or repost it with these photos in the listing to help encourage someone to buy it...I do really like it a lot, but it's definitely at least one, possibly two sizes too big. I'm just not sure.
What do you think? Hope you're having a great week! xx




Comments