pockets full of roses.


 You probably already know that this is by far, one of my favorite thrifted items and dresses I've ever had. I wear it all 4 seasons and it's just like the perfect fit, perfect length, so much fun to layer, it has pockets, it's fully lined, I can't say enough great things about it. Plus I found it with my brother's girlfriend so it was a nice, happy memory!

Last time I wore it, I played up the girliness by pairing it with a purple tee under and purple clogs HERE!

I last wore these awesome 'antique' style retro clogs HERE with some fun wedding guest styles for sale in MY CLOSET!

I just wore my kitty purse earlier this week with my very pink donut themed outfit HERE!
 I think this is the first time I wore it with this bralette on the blog. It really is easy and breezy for this 110 degree weather we've been having in the desert.

Also, random but fun news flash/sale I am excited about...I got an amazingly cute red bikini from my favorite swimsuit brand, Athleta for only $36 last night for the Friends & Family Sale (that's a $76 savings)! I'm so excited. Red is my favorite swimsuit color and I haven't had one since my CD related weight loss. Plus, where I live, I can wear a swimsuit and hop in the pool pretty much through November, sometimes even later! HERE is a link to the top. HERE is a link to the bottom. NOT sponsored, just a fab sale!


 I'm wearing: bralette-thrifted, dress-thrifted, bag-kate spade, clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'antique' (poshmark), sunglasses-pac sun (old)








 Happy Thursday! 3 Days until NY! Wow! xx

Comments