wedding style with Poshmark.

Does anyone else love Poshamrk for wedding or dressy style finds? This featured dress, and the star of the show in this post is actually on clearance in my closet right now for only $12 + shipping! You can buy it HERE, it is a size 6 and fits like a Womens' small. the waist is elastic so it has a bit more allowance and lets you eat cake at the party! 
I don't have any weddings to go to this Summer but I do have a Fall one, actually she's my cousin that caught the bouquet at MY wedding! I'm very excited for it. I just love a good party and I LOVE to dance.

 I'm wearing: dress-gianni bini, necklace-thrifted, turban headband-old, sunglasses-pacsun (old), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens (poshmark!) 






You can shop my other discount and great condition (some even NWT) dresses HERE. Let me know if you've ever bought secondhand outfits for weddings, parties, or proms! I'd love to know! I actually consigned my own wedding dress on Poshmark because I didn't want to keep it since I would never wear it again and it will be WAY untrendy for any future daughters of mine!

Comments

  1. Well now I want to know what your wedding gown looked like! Mine is stored in its box at my parents' house until I make a decision on it.

    I WISH I were cool enough as a teen to have worn something vintage and over the top. I played it safe and can't even remember what I wore (obviously boring). However, a few years ago, I did sell a favorite fancy vintage dress to a high school girl who wore it to her prom, so that in turn was a good feeling. It makes me happy when my old clothes get to be worn again by someone who really wants it. Do you ever feel that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link to my wedding dress: https://poshmark.com/listing/CLEARANCEGorgeous-designer-wedding-dress-EUC-56c73041d14d7bd827001ac8
    I wish I wore more vintage and unique things in high school but I definitely do also get happy when my old clothes are worn and loved by someone new! I try not to look back or regret former fashion choices because I was obsessed with Juicy Couture in Middle School and it was not the cutest looking back haha! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.