Jurrasic Pink.

 I really just wanted to try something a bit different this week so I pushed myself to plan some cute summer looks with some graphic tees I tend to not wear in the summer. I'm mixing it up! Today's look is brought to you by the unlikely combo of 'Jurrasic Park' and Bright Pink! I did buy this skirt intentionally to match my Svens. Worth every penny--especially since it was during Anthro's sale event! I'm having a much needed romantic AND restful weekend, and hope that you are also!
 I'm wearing: tee-thrifted, skirt-anthropologie, clogs-Sven bow tie HERE, bag-secondhand Coach NY bucket bag

 Aaaand speaking of movies I LOVE:
I saw this more indie type film (foreign too) by a female writer (we stan a writing queen!) and it was quite honestly 10/10.
Yes, I wore my cowboy boots to the movie to support the county vibes.
I'm NOT the biggest country music fan (far from it) but the soundtrack was incredible, the acting was incredible, the story was just amazing.
My mom said it was a bit of 'wizard of oz' vibe but modern and I totally could see that.
Just GO SEE IT if you can, it was 100% amazing and the reviewers gave it low 90s which is still very high for critics.
This was seriously so damned good that I would go see it again!
Just bring your tissues... xx

Comments