cactus in bloom.

 Another week, another Tuesday that I'm dreaming (along with a lot of others, I guarantee) that we are closer to Normal.
I often find myself drawn to pink and green since watermelon is my FAVORITE fruit. Also, I love matching things to my crowd-pleasing cactus bag!

Almost my whole outfit is secondhand! I didn't even mean to do that.
I'm seriously at a point in working with Sven Clogs when I'm heavily leaning towards selling off my non-Sven clogs. They are not as comfortable, not as well made, and I am a bit of a brand loyalist. These would be on the selling block. I would have about six or seven pairs of SH to sell.

I currently have a few pairs still available that are currently listed HERE 

I last wore my cactus print tee HERE
I last wore my pink prairie skirt HERE
I last wore my green high clogs HERE
I last wore my cactus bag HERE

Sorry that the sunbeams got in the way of some of these shots. I just don't have the energy to retake them and you get the idea, right?
I have a lot of chores today. I also want to finally force myself to paint my toes.
 I'm wearing: tee-secondhand (my mom), belt-ralph lauren (poshmark), bag-betsey johnson (poshmark), skirt-anthropologie (poshmark), collar-miss patina london, glasses-oui fresh, collar-miss patina london, clogs-swedish hasbeens (poshmark)



 I hope you are staying safe & (mostly) sane. Lately, I'm having trouble keeping it all together but every day is a new chance to create positivity...xx


Comments

  1. I just love the pink skirt Melissa!! I need to paint my toes too but I'm waiting until after this cold front...haha.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! What cold front? It that a joke? Lol! My husband and I are considering trying our pool next week :D xx

      Delete
  2. I adore the cute tee with this maxi skirt! The color are perfect for spring!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.