bluesy shades.

 It's getting so hot that I'm probably going to just start living in the pool pretty soon!
Not sure what came over me to bring a jacket for photos but there was just something about the 'forever & ever' script that reminded me of how long it feels like since I've left the house & felt like my life was 'normal'...

I last wore my plaid short dress HERE
I last wore my taupe clogs HERE
I last wore my bomber jacket HERE (it's for sale, but I'm still on the fence about just keeping it)


 I'm wearing: dress-universal thread (thrifted), jacket-page x rosie hw (marshall's), sunglasses-oui fresh, clogs-sven clogs bow tie clogs in taupe smooth leather, low heel. 

Hope you're having a nice 'bluesy' Tuesday! xx

Comments

  1. This plaid dress is so fun and perfect to change from season to season. The bomber jacket is perfect with it!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute plaid dress!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute look.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.