purple princess vibes.


 It's Friday, for better or worse.
The sky is still blue, the palm trees are still green and comforting.
I'm about 2.5 weeks away from my projected recovery so still feeling pretty rough around the edges but trying to stay hopeful and positive.
My husband has been having these amazing motivational broadcasts from his job and even with some special speakers that he's been letting me listen in on. It definitely is soothing to think about the Normal Times returning and the Inside Times coming to an end, I just hate with all my heart all of the deaths and destruction that are happening every day all over the world. It's so sad.


I last wore my purple cinch tee HERE last summer!
I last wore my purple skirt AND holographic clogs HERE
I last wore my flower crown HERE

My sunglasses are new to me from an instagram giveaway last month.



 I'm wearing: hair crown-century 21, top-marshall's, skirt-endless rose (poshmark), anklet-amazon, clogs-Sven Clogs mirror iridescent medium heel on black base, sunglasses-anthropologie, pearl necklace-eBay




 I hope you are well and truly staying home as much as possible! xx


Comments