date night for clog-eralla.

Back in 2012, before I even went on my clog journey, Loeffler Randall (luxury designer) teamed up with Sven Clogs (one of my favorite shoe companies at the moment for very good reason) for a killer collab and these babies were on my wishlist for the longest time! I really wanted them in yellow but they were impossible to find and when I found them on eBay, super reasonably priced in gold (even though I have way too many metallic clogs) I couldn't resist the opportunity to add them to my collection! They are SO beautiful. The only flaw in my mind was that the underside of the gold leather ties was gray, and didn't look good at all in my opinion, so I leather painted the inside of the ties rosegold to (corny pun incoming) tie it all together.  There are just a few pairs for sale right on Poshmark, if you want to try your luck! 

 I got my dress SO cheap ($35) at one of those Anthropologie extra 25% off sales a while ago and it was so great to bring on my Europe trip too. It was dressy enough for cruise dinners but also modest and comfy to throw a sweater over, lace up my Docs and get ready to see some cathedrals and historic sights! Definitely recommend this dress, it looked like NOTHING on the hanger but fits so nice. I'm definitely of the mind to try on everything you even have a slight attraction to (I love the color and I thought the belt was cool and kind of beachy).

 I'm wearing: dress- anthropologie, bag-eBay, shoes-eBay Loeffler Randall X Sven, necklace- gift

Are you sure that Cinderella didn't wear clogs? I definitely feel like these are Princess Shoes 100%!


 Do you love metallic shoes like I do? Sven doesn't make these anymore but they have tons of beautiful clogs available in gold leather (or even bronze, holographic, silver, or pink metallic)! Check out THESE cute gold low sandals with slide slits on Clearance :) You can see how I styled my currently available Sven gold halter top style clogs last time I wore them in THIS post!
(side slit clogs, diamond strap clogs, halter top clogs, --all in gold metallic by Sven)

I'm going to Restaurant Week tonight and really excited for a fun little foodie double date! Hope you all are having a FANTASTIC weekend. xx


Comments

  1. Your dress is right on for an every- occasion type dress, so I totally see it worn day to night. I may look out for one similar for myself.
    Love the shoes! Metallic works on those, super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to take ballet so I love most shoes with ankle straps and I knew I didn't need more metallic shoes but I couldn't resist! Thank you so much, this dress was a great find, I can't find the style info anywhere but it is by Maeve for anthropologie. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.