saturday shark.


 Happy (sunny) Saturday! It's still in the eighties (F) so I knew it would be the perfect time to finally wear this outfit from my head that I planned a while ago when I thrifted this 'Jaws' tee!

NEW Jaws Tee (thrifted last month)
Red skirt last worn HERE a while ago!
Red clogs last worn HERE with some rose jeans.
I last wore my new(ish, to me) leaf bag HERE with a black spring-y dress!


 I'm wearing: shark tee-thrifted, skirt-uo (very old), belt-thrifted (11 years ago), hat-minnetonka, bag-leafling bags (poshmark), clogs-sven clogs leaf punch (poshmark), sunglasses-pac sun (old)


 Look, DOUBLE LEAVES! I wasn't even thinking of it, but I love it.
I know red and black aren't traditional Spring/Summer looks but I love mixing them into my outfits when I'm feeling more punk/grunge vibes!
Today is a writing and working day (I completely reorganized my reseller closet and am working on my personal closet for Spring!).
Hope your weekend is free from sharks! xx

Comments