COLOR MY CLOSET: orange!

 Happy Saturday! I'm so excited that my sister and brother are in town from around the country to have a fun family night out!
Also, I always feel extra fresh/crisp when I have a good deep shampoo a few times a week and today is one of those days!

I last wore my lace up moto jacket HERE with a plaid flannel dress for sale!
I last wore my orange tee HERE with the same clogs but a different skirt!
I last wore my orange buttons skirt HERE with the same tee but a straw hat and white clogs on a really warm day!
I last wore my taupe bow clogs HERE with a stripey linen dress, a few months back
I'm wearing: beret-vintage (poshmark), jacket-vigoss (marshall's), orange tee-marshall's, skirt-ann taylor (poshmark), clogs-Sven Bow Knot low heel in taupe (poshmark), sunglasses-oui fresh





Since it's Orange Day, I thought I would also spotlight this ADORABLE orange ruffle skirted belted classic trench coat FOR SALE in my Poshmark Closet HERE! It's a small-medium size and a bit big on me but absolutely gorgeous!

Happy Saturday! xx

Comments

  1. Love the color palette of this look! The trench coat is so cute.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.