rosy gold & feeling the glow.




 I love the feeling of fresh washed, soft, long curly hair. I've been growing out my hair for years and it was definitely worth the wait! I know that it's Monday and most people hate Monday's but today wasn't too bad. I feel like things are slowly working themselves out and it will all be revealed soon enough. In the meantime, my Big Trip is just a few weeks away and I am happily awaiting the vacation I've been dreaming of for a long, long, long, time!
It's been cold the last few weeks, especially for AZ but it is supposed to warm up this week so I layered with a lightweight tunic top with poet sleeves and my trusty purple suede moto jacket (I love this thing). I wore boots earlier in the morning but swapped them out for my rose gold clogs for the sunny afternoon (plus I was out in the field running around for work so I didn't want to wear sandals earlier). Hope you enjoy this pretty simple but fun Monday look!






I'm wearing: moto jacket- bagatellini, top-free people via poshmark, jeans-blank nyc, hair crown-etsy custom made for my wedding, clogs- maguba 'rio' in rose gold with brown base

I've done a clog post of my collection before but just to quickly add a note, these Maguba clogs are wonderful. They are so comfy and girly and the art deco curved sides are SO pretty and unique. I feel like they really flatter the foot and don't show a crazy amount of toe. At first, I was frustrated with how easily metallic leather in all my clogs tended to chip but I quickly did some research and discovered that Amazon sells a vast assortment of leather paints and polishes and has several specifically for rosegold, silver, gold, and even bronze leathers so if you are second guessing your hard wear on your shoes than DON'T! HERE is the rosegold one I bought and use specifically for these clogs. Just buy a leather polish or paint to fix up your metallic clogs and they will literally look like NEW every time. It really is an easy investment ($6) and I definitely recommend them to anyone who wears any sort of metallic leather shoes!

I think I'm just at the point when I'm definitely ready to wear more sandals and feel more Spring-y. Only a few more months until I can be bobbing around in the pool again, working on my writing and reading books without as much stress on my shoulders...
Are you looking forward to Spring? Have you started wearing sandals yet? Are you a Maguba fan? I've been eyeing the Florence that is on sale right now with a lot of interest. I love how the toe has such a deep and flattering v on the vamp! So cute! What do you think? xx
maguba model vs me (lol)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was my wedding hairpiece and I got it from Etsy :D xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.