Let's Get Earthy, Day 5: SEA!

 You know how it is when you are most excited about something, sometimes you just overthink and second guess yourself? That's kind of how I feel about today's outfit! Teal/Sea blue is my absolute favorite color so I went a bit too much into my own head, I think. I'm not as into the look as a whole as I wanted to be but after editing and looking at the pics from today, I don't hate it and there are definitely things I do like about it. I think I should maybe just have went a tad simpler! Hope you like it though.
I've actually never worn this tee, I'm not really into super tight or low cut shirts but I thought the koi would be a fun and quirky touch to the 'sea' theme. It's not too bad, it's just not authentically 'me' but my husband picked it out for me and he really likes it so that's good, right?

I also haven't worn this jacket at all yet...it's my favorite color and it's definitely VERY quirky, vintage Cache that I found while shopping online. I think it would really look great with a simple black or white or neutral toned look, maybe jeans? I'm looking forward to trying some different outfits with it once it cools off a bit.


I last wore my teal clogs HERE with a preppy and plaid inspired look!
I last wore my teal skirt HERE with a casual and cute look.
I haven't worn my heart bag since May, HERE , since I was trying to sell it but now I'm thinking, maybe I should just keep it! It's so cute and pretty rare to find!







 I'm wearing- necklace-thrifted, koi tee-gift, skirt-fox's, bag-eBay, sunglasses-balenciaga 'bubble' (thrifted), clogs-swedish hasbeens 'heart high' (poshmark), jacket-cache (poshmark)
 To be completely frank, I would title this look: 'eccentric auntie visits the aquarium' but it's kind of growing on me! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! xx

Comments