silver & strawberries.


  I was stupidly excited to do a cutesy photo set with actual fresh strawberries that my husband ordered from amazon grocery yesterday but turns out they were rotten (and the ones that weren't were in his breakfast and long gone) so I settled for an normal photo sesh, trying to ignore my super loud neighbors' workers that were on ladders trimming palm trees. I retreated (re-tree-ted) to the side of the house of sight and took some quick photos before I got too overheated and then had a late lunch of typical mac-n-cheese and dino nuggets (because I like the simple things).
 I'm wearing: choker-upscale cheapskate, blouse-anthroplogie HERE, skirt-urban outfitters (old), clogs- c/o Sven HERE




One of the few pluses of summer in the desert: my wet hair dries 10 minutes after being outside! I'm honestly looking forward to enjoying July. It's my hubby's birthday at the end of the month and I love the season of bbqs and pool parties. How about you? xx

Comments