faux red romper.









 I like the idea of rompers and jumpsuits/especially boilersuits that you can wear an easy one color cohesive look and build an outfit around it but I HATE me in a romper for many reasons, especially fit so today seemed like the perfect summer day to debut my first faux romper with a very close matching pair of separates! I'm also debuting my NEW circle bag that I picked up Friday at Nordstrom Rack. It is seriously the perfect size and so cute and photogenic. The mustard color seems perfect for all seasons and I'm glad to add it to my purse collection!
Today's plan includes Costco, swimming, and probably a nap at some point!


 I'm wearing: sunhat-nordstrom rack, bag-vince camuto 'chica', necklace-marshall's, top-anthropologie, shorts-cynthia rowley, clogs-Sven Clogs HERE

 I hope that you have a productive or relaxing Sunday or both! Whatever you are looking to wrap up your weekend with :) xx

Comments

  1. This is a clever idea! I hate me, too, in a romper/jumpsuit but I still like the look. The waist belt of the top totally fools one into thinking this is a romper - details matter, right!? Those shorts are great too! I like scallop shorts. Maybe by next summer I'll have a pair for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought the belt helped too! It was funny because I thought my husband would make fun of the outfit, but he just didn't say anything either way. The scalloped shorts are by Cynthia Rowley and I got them at Mashall's for $12 and 100% recommend them! Thanks! xx

      Delete
    2. $12!? I could be cool with that price. I like the scallop shorts. They seem different than other basic summer shorts, ya know?

      Oh man! I judge my outfits the same way from my husband's comments (or no comments). I'm working together a post about just that too, about how I know if I look good or silly based on what he does around me. Some of what my hubby likes surprises me :D Has there been anything on your blog that yours has NOT liked?

      Delete
    3. He doesn't like my dark lipstick and he doesn't like my round (circle) sunglasses but other than that...nothing comes to mind! :) I'm interested to see your post on it! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.