colorful sensation.

 Bringing out the brights, today! One of the few wrap style dresses I've ever owned that works and doesn't need an Ikea diagram to figure out how to tie! I think these shoes are the only way to go with this dress, I mean, the teal is an EXACT color match to the stripes!

 I'm wearing: dress-bailey 44 (anthropologie), bag-vince camuto 'chica', necklace-thrifted, sunglasses-anthropologie, clogs-Swedish Hasbeens available HERE in red or nude! 

I haven't worn this dress since April when I had a work awards ceremony, it's definitely a special occasion dress and today, on my hubby's bday, it seemed like the right time to bring it on out! You can see the way I styled it in April last time, with a denim jacket, backpack and my bubble sunglasses HERE. Do you have  any rainbow dresses? I have this one and one other one that I haven't worn on the blog yet but I have worn a few times--I'm thinking of wearing it Saturday but I'm not sure yet! Hope you're having a great week! I'm looking forward to fun birthday celebrations with family and friends and having a Birthday Date Night tonight :) xx

Comments