I just really love blue plaid dresses.

 I've felt so blue over the way my treatment was going (super standstill, slow process) but it looks like it is finally turning around! My treatment plan is in place and in my hands, thank goodness!
I'm hoping for improvement STAT and really looking forward to actual healing and pain relief.

On a lighter note, I've said it before but I have 3 blue plaid dresses (all very different) and I've been wearing them all of the time. Usually when I miss a day doing an outfit, I'm wearing one of them (again) or I'm just too sick to swap out my pjs.
This one was thrifted! I love a good bow know so I thought pairing it with my bow knot clogs would be cute and a bit of a different spin on the dress. My bag is definitely a few inches smaller than I would like but it is so cute that I don't care! It was a great eBay find last month.

You can see the last outfit with the same dress (remix, ya'll) HERE it was with a denim shirt over like a jacket, my navy purse and my cognac Swedish Hasbeens (which are currently on sale!).

How have you been doing? Did you finish Stranger Things 3 yet? I just did two nights ago. Feel free to let me know some summer plans you have going on in the comments :) AND let me know how you wear blue plaid! (what you style it with, what pieces)



 I'm wearing: dress-universal threads (thrifted), bag-(eBay) Coach X Disney 'Patricia', clogs-c/o Sven buy HERE, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), blue pearls (thrifted)

I've been working on my large pile of Poshmark listings this week, check out my NEW LISTINGS and trying to not stress (well, not too much at least).
Happy Almost Friday! xx

Comments

  1. I love this paid dress too! It's front bow-tie thing is really cute. The fabric looks very breathable for summer (and I'm guessing you're in the 110º's?). I'm glad things are going well with your treatments, and I hope you start feeling better every day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's been so hot here, definitely in the 100s every day so this fabric is perfect. I am so glad to finally on a new treatment plan and thank you SO much for being so sweet an supportive. Happy Friday! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.