ripped jeans & watermelon seeds.


Today's look features one of my favorite summer tops, my watermelon print one! I've been styling it a bunch of different ways, you can see the last outfit I wore it with HERE. I had it with my other pair of red clogs and my denim skirt! Plus of course, I had actual watermelon, the best accessory of all for summer!
I'm so happy my hubby is back from business & I'm starting to feel pretty good with adjusting to my new meds so I'm feeling very hopeful and ready to pour more energy into writing, birthday plans for the hubby and our NY trip next month!

 I'm wearing: sunglasses-anthropologie, earrings-handmade/gift, necklace-nordstrom rack, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), top-Marshall's, clogs-swedish hasbeens (new release 2019 version for sale HERE)



Comments