stay golden.

Another #simplystyledmay challenge (on instagram), today's prompt is simply 'metallics' and of course, I have a lot of great metallic shoes (and some bags with a few details) but had to go with my Sven (gifted) gold halter top clogs. I decided to make a new pairing and mixed them with some red and my awesome gold cat necklace to make a casual Saturday/Caturday outfit just a little bit special! I also did a faux bob which I just kind of stumbled up on by accident when playing with my hair this morning. Fun times!

It was really nice going to Happy Hour with some ladies I used to work with (before I took sick leave). It was so encouraging to have such good vibes and everybody just rooting for me to get better and fight of this Chrohn's flare up! My colonscopy is scheduled for Wednesday (early) morning so I will probably be on here blogging and catching up with blogs I love when I am fasting all day on Tuesday (waaah). 
 Mother's Day is already tomorrow, and I can't believe it! We are keeping it very simple. Both our moms aren't really that into huge gifts or gestures on the holiday (they prefer birthdays and my mom-in-law is HUGE into xmas). Hopefully it will still feel special and loving for both of them and I will DEFINITELY not forget to call my Grandma in the afternoon!
I'm wearing-sunglasses, pacsun (old), Top-anthropologie, jean, anthropologie, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), necklace, Marshall's (cool similar statement necklace), clogs- Sven BUY HERE




 What are your weekend plans? What do you and your mom/grandma/mom friends/mom-mentors do for the holiday? Happy Caturday/Saturday! Thanks again to Sven, for these amazing clogs that I think I would be able to wear all year round--they will look pretty cool with tights too, I think! What's your favorite metallic? I used to love silver best but now, I like almost anything shiny! xx

Comments