sales + a casual Friday ootd.


These two sales are not really something I'm about to brag about, they were low cost and low priced sales, but I'm still grateful because they are bringing me closer to my goals and dreams. I want to cut back and scale down my resale to maybe 100 items, 200 max. I'm still at 330 right now but I've cut back a lot just in the past year alone,. I'm no longer 'hauling' stuff to sell from thrift shops and spending tons of money and time actively 'hunting' and constantly listing from 'death piles' (tons of items ready to be researched, measured, photographed, modeled, ect. ect) becaue that simply doesn't bring me joy or fulfillment anymore. I'm not knocking anyone that does it! It is a TON of work and energy. I am feeling like using my time and energy in a different way, pushing me more towards my personal writing goals.

I'm wearing: anthropologie tunic, skinny jeans from Frame, moschino sunglasses from poshmark, consignment find vintage coach bag (new) 
This bag has it's own little story because I feel like it circled back to me.

I had it in a neutral brown/saddle color for years as a hand-me-down from my mom. It even went to Israel with me and was one of my go-to travel bags since it's fits so much in it including a rain jacket and waterbottle. 

I ended up gifting it to one of my best friends after I just stopped using it or reaching for it at all and she absolutely loves it now and it has a happy new life.

Now, maybe 4 or 5 years (how time flies) later, I found it at the consignment shop! Same exact model bag but in this beautiful 'Cinderella' light blue that Coach calls 'periwinkle.' 

I snagged it at one of my favorite consignment stores last week along with this crazy pirate-y 80s belt with these heavy jewels and metal accents. I'm thinking of wearing it to the Renn Fair f we end up going!

What' do you think of my 'new' Coach bag and how I styled it? xx
 

Comments