plaid inspiration & jewish holiday looks.

I don't remember what I wore this look for, but it was comfortable! Errands? Shipping sales? I'm not sure!

Thrifted shirt, skirt from poshmark, doc martens from eBay. 

Here's a thrifted outfit I wore to temple with my dad: my fave lace blouse and recently scored black dress from nordstrom with big shoulder pads. I wore it with my classic gifted sven clogs that match everything
Here was my yom kippur fast-breaking look. My husband and I have matching cat print looks from Sweden. I got the dress and he got the button down shirt. Total vibe! Worn with my Calou Stockholm boots.

I'm starting to get really excited for Fall, so I put together a bunch of looks with my favorite plaid pieces in my closet as inspiration! Let me know your fave.
collared shirt, red sweatshirt, kilt and troentorps are all secondhand. Old tights from target and old minnetonka leather hat from amazon
poshmark beret, sweatshirt from my sister, target skirt from poshmark, amazon socks (scrunched up, otk), dr martens x lazy oaf from mercari 
vintage wilsons jacket from ebay, old hottopic tee, thrifted target skirt, loeffler randall x sven clogs from poshmark
thrifted tank top, ebay beret and jacket, thrifted belt, poshmark lizwear madras skirt, gifted purple sven clogs
old coffeeshop plaid coat from college, miss patina beret, poshmark no 6 clogs boots, jones ny pashmina scarf
anthropologie denim shirt and dress, thrifted hat
ebay beret, secondhand sweater from my mom, thrifted 90s dress, calou stockholm boots (one of my favorite new fall looks! has that light academia vibe!)
thrifted lace blouse, 80s dress from poshmark, 80s justin boots, gifted belt

What do you think?

What are YOU looking forward to wearing this Fall? xx

 

Comments