a vintage cactus skirt & a curly hair upgrade.

The details on this vintage 90s era skirt with all the cacti and little southwestern motifs warms my heart. I wish it wasn't so sheer but I have plenty of slips so it's fine. IT is also pretty long on my 5'4 height, but unbuttoning some buttons makes my legs feel less drowning-in-fabric.

I'm wearing: forever 21 hat, sundance thrifted tank, thrifted belt, thrifted fossil bag (FOR SALE), gifted sven mega platforms

Also...these curls were brought to you (me?) by my new diffuser from my husband! I've been talking about wanting one for months and he surprised me with this pretty easy to use and nifty one from Target! I watched some youtube videos on how to use it and the whole process took maybe 20 minutes or less? Definitely way easier than blowdrying the typical way with a paddle brush and those painful barrel looking spiky brushes. I can straighten my hair in about the same amount of time but try to use heat only very sparingly!

 Do you use a diffuser? What's your hair routine like these days? Any fave products I should try? xx

Comments