a dream shoe update.

I've wanted these ugly-cute (as I say) coach brand chunky ballerina sneakers for years...I found them for only forty dollars on Mercari and took a chance and bought them in a size 8, even though I'm a 8.5 in Coach from experience to try them out. Of course, I fell in love and they were definitely too small.

 Luckily, now I know that they ARE as great as I suspected and would go with SO many cool outfits (I even tried them with a bunch for an instagram reel). Now I can resell these (probably even make a few bucks since they are SUCH a rare style to find for sale anywhere) and save up and wait patiently for them to magically manifest in my size. I think I would take any color: black, this white/cream, or the baby pink colorway. I just really feel like these capture the high fashion MIU MIU and balenciaga ugly/cute/comfy/grandpa shoe aesthetic with a fun ballet twist and I am very into that vibe!


What do you think?

Cute?

Hideous?

Practical?

My answer to 'sneakers and dresses'? 

xx

Comments