black and white like a set.
I got this top to go with these jeans intentionally and it went so well that it feels like a set! Unfortunately, the top was on amazon and not advertised as SheIn but is basically SheIn quality and construction. I was really scared to wash it but it was successful so I am just babying it when I care for it and wear it to make it last as long as possible! The jeans are by Revice, I fell in love with them and found them on eBay but had to try 2 different sizes because they run stupidly small and are super rigid retro style cut denim. I think they are a brand worth the headache since the styles are so cool, but time will tell!
I'm wearing: tank top-amazon, hat-minnetonka, jeans-revice from eBay, red sven clogs
I'm wearing: tank top-amazon, hat-minnetonka, jeans-revice from eBay, red sven clogs
Comments
Post a Comment
Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.