toy story character outfit ideas.

WOODY: jacket is  FOR SALE! secondhand jeans, wedding boots, old bandana, thrifted hat and belt, shirt from Spain

MRS POTATO HEAD: hat from canada, old tee, thrifted gap dress, thrifted liebskind bag, sven clogs

HAM: old piggy bank from Target, thrifted top, belt, and skirt from poshmark, old sven clogs

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR: towel on head, tee is FOR SALE, coh skirt from anthropologie, old socks, dr marten boots, balenciaga thrifted sunglasses


REX: thrifted dinosaur tee, anthropologie skirt, coach bag and keychain (poshmark), clogs c/o sven clogs, hat from nordstrom rack
Which is your fave?

I personally kind of hate the Toy Story movies overall...they are one of my least favorites but I did like the first one when I was a kid but buzz and woody both kind of seemed like jerks to me...plus there weren't a lot of fun female characters that I enjoyed or related to. Still a fun challenge though! xx
 

Comments