June Outfit Highlights:


 June 1st: lazy oaf heart shorts, baby yoda tee (eBay), coach x disney bag (eBay), my favorite thrifted hat ever, liberty clogs c/o Sven Clogs

June 4th: my first time wearing a slip as a shirt! thrifted slip, free people acid wash skirt from Marshall's, kate spade bag from Marshall's, turquoise clogs c/o Sven clogs

June 8th: this amazing thrifted dress with a thrifted hat and secondhand (poshmark) amerileather purse really checked a lot of my outfit boxes! I can't wait to wear this dress for more than five minutes when it is Fall and cool outside! 

June 11th I debuted my amazing madras skirt from the 80s that I got for a pretty good price on Poshmark! 

I paired it with an old anthro blouse, my newly gifted Sven Clogs and fun find at a garage sale...a croquet set! A bit beat up, but it has character and will be a lot of fun to play in the yard when it cools off!

Look at Axel's cute lil haircut face! He's the sweetest boy!

June 13-18th was a Pokemon-inspired style challenge on instagram that I couldn't resist and they are some of fave outfits ever!







& last but not least, June 30 with another Pantone inspired yellow and gray outfit!


I'm wearing: free people acid wash skirt, old yellow anthro top, velvet amazon headband, lemon, yellow diamond strap sven clogs

Which was YOUR fave of the faves?
What kind of outfits did you enjoy the most wearing in your closet this month? 

Comments