clog diaries: Summer 2021


 Here is the current clog collection in its glory!

First, I found these two pairs on my own on eBay:


These suede retro fisherman inspired clogs by no 6, Sven's fancy sister shop! They were super cheap and just needed a good brushing out (the suede)

The discontinued robin's egg blue leather Sven Clogs! They don't make this color leather anymore and I've been kicking myself for not getting a pair when I had the chance. I was pretty disappointed that the base is an older style and very wide and the leather just seems more wide and loose than I'm used to, even though they appear unworn. I'm going to try to make them work with insoles and thick socks and hope for the best because I truly LOVE the color!

Here are my new cloggies for Summer courtesy of Sven Clogs!

These forest green lacy style sandals are beautiful!

These fun lacey bendable base low style clogs are very comfy and a beautiful Cinderella powder blue that I can't wait to pair with some Disney style princess vibe looks!

These suede woven slip ons are insanely comfy and convenient to slip on and go! They remind me of ice cream cones and I wear them a TON

These custom designed (by me) leopard t strap peep toes are my dream clogs! I absolutely love them and they were something I've been wanting for YEARS! They are even better than I thought they would be and I'm super pleased!

These maeve suede t straps are a nice mix of brown with the merest hint of purple to the suede! They are a bit short on the ankle strap but really elegant and pretty. Good for special occasions!
These gray snake biker strap slip ons were also custom designed by me! I love the mix of the hardware and the snake print. It's a lot of fun and so comfy. I wear my other biker strap clogs a TON! These are perfect for all 4 seasons and a great edgy neutral!
Here are my six newest clogs gifted by Sven. I absolutely ADORE them and am extremely grateful for Sven's support and making my feet happy AND stylish! 

Which are your faves? xx



Comments