5 harry potter -in-my-closet looks!


LOOK 1: Gryffindor
I'm wearing: dress as shirt-anthropologie, skirt-miss patina (mercari), tights-target, clogs-c/o sven clogs
Look 2: RAVENCLAW

I'm wearing: harry potter sweatshirt-thrifted, miss patina dress-poshmark, clogs-sven clogs
Look 3: SLYTHERIN

I'm wearing: silver jacket-thrifted, green dress-miss patina, clogs-c/o sven clogs


Look 4:
HUFFLEPUFF
I'm wearing: star jacket-poshmark (wilsons), yellow top-anthropologie, plaid skirt-thrifted (target), tights-from my sister, fuzzy socks-amazon, t-strap clogs-sven clogs
Look 5: 'Yule Ball' Dressy!
I'm wearing: leather jacket-thrifted, marilyn style dress-thrifted, tights-eBay, hat-dollar store, boots-dr martens pascal 3d flower

This was part of an instagram challenge that you can find more info about on my page if you're interested. Such a fun idea to highlight the fandom and fashion without giving any airtime or platform to the disgraced and very ill informed author of the series...

which outfit is your fave? Are you a HP fan? xx
 

Comments